This translation is produced only to provide the parties with information and a better understanding of the relevant documents. The translations have no contractual value whatsoever. Only the original French versions of all documents will be legally binding, and French law will apply in the event of any disagreement between the parties.
I - RESERVATION POLICIES:
1. Rental price:
The rental price includes all services reserved on the contract with the exception of city tax and supplements reserved and consumed during your stay. The rental is granted and accepted all charges included (water, electricity, heating).
a. The reservation becomes binding after the payment of 25% deposit and implies acceptance of terms and conditions of rental. Cancellation insurance can be purchased at the time of booking.
b. Once the deposit paid, any file modification will be charged at the current rate.
c. If the booking is made more than 30 days before arrival, the customer shall pay to the Agence des Alpes a deposit of 25% of the rental amount.
d. If the reservation is made less than 30 days before the date of arrival, the customer is required to pay the full amount of the stay.
e. If the booking is made less than 7 days before arrival, only a remote settlement by credit card will be accepted.
3. Balance of rental:
The balance is to be paid to the Agence des Alpes one month before arrival. (Decree n ° 2005-1315 21/10/06).
a. All cancellations must be confirmed to the Agence des Alpes by registered mail.
b. If the customer has not subscribed cancellation insurance, he will be required to pay the total amount of reserved services. The Agence des Alpes reserves the right to recover the amount by any legal means.
c. If the customer has purchased cancellation insurance, he will be refunded of the total amount of reserved services under the conditions specified below minus a deductible of 25 €.
d. Any premature departure of the tenant may not give rise to any refund.
5. Payment by bank transfer:
a. Bank charges are the responsibility of the customer.
b. Given the time needed to transmit an order bank and to maintain the option of booking until receipt of funds, it is required the tenant to send us by fax or email a copy of the transfer order in 48 hours after its execution.
II - CONDITIONS OF OCCUPANCY OF THE RENTED PROPERTY / DEPOSIT:
1. For all properties rented a deposit is required upon delivery of the keys.
2. The deposit is 300 € to 600 € depending on the type of property. It can be in the form of a French bank check or a debit authorization. The check or debit authorization will be destroyed within 14 days, except in cases where compensation should be retained for the reasons listed below.
3. The deposit is not collected except where compensation should be used for the reimbursement of rehabilitation related to damage caused, to replace by a new one any lost, destroyed, damaged and / or missing equipment, to cover any cost for unrealized household / cleaning (...). Where appropriate, after having been informed the tenant that requires it, shall be liable to the Agence des Alpes compensation in the amount of repairs related to any damage. In case of insufficiency of the deposit to cover these expenses, the tenant is required to pay to the Agence des Alpes the corresponding invoices within eight days after receipt.
4. The tenant must look after the property as its own and ensure a good housekeeping. The rented property must be left in a good state and clean on departure (dishes washed and put away, bins emptied, property cleaned with products, fireplace emptied of ash and cleaned, blankets and effects put away...). Where appropriate, the provision of household cleaning will be charged and deducted on the amount of the deposit according to the current rate.
5. The tenant agrees to use the rented property carefully. He is responsible for any damage caused intentionally, by negligence or clumsiness, by him, persons accompanying or visitors during the term of the contract premises which he has the exclusive.
6. The tenant must comply with the building regulations as well as any rules of the building in which the apartment is located, so that the owner of the apartment and the Agence des Alpes can never be worried.
7 / The tenant is obliged to comply: Instructions for energy savings, including avoiding to leave the windows open and radiators thoughtlessly, but also to take all precautions against a risk of frost, and the obligation calm after 22 hours.
8 / The tenant shall, before his departure, put all the pieces of furniture in the place where they were when he arrived.
9 / Any lost key will change the barrel of the door and billing it costs 85 €.
10 / If the rented accommodation is also for sale, the tenant authorizes the Agency negotiator Alps to visit the site. Alps Agency will strive to prevent the tenant 24 hours in advance of any visit.
11 / The renter authorizes the Agency to carry out any repair Alps in an emergency, for rent and without claim a rent reduction and no compensation for this type of disturbance.
12 / The renter authorizes without reduction of rent and compensation without the intervention of the trustee if necessary, interruptions in the operation of the General Services building (heating, hot and cold water, electricity ...), interventions Utilities (water pipes, electricity, telephone, ...).
III - INSURANCE RESORT :
The client must be insured against rental risks, theft, fire, water damage or by an extension of insurance covering his principal residence or any other special insurance for the holidays.
All objects and personal effects belonging to the tenant under its own responsibility. They are in no way covered by any insurance policy issued by the building owner's landlord, agent or agency.
IV- CANCELLATION INSURANCE :
Agency Alpes offers optional cancellation insurance may be purchased upon reservation (see the current price).
Any cancellation must be notified by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within 24 hours of the event that motivates. This letter must be accompanied or receipts.
* The events covered are:
a. Accident, death, illness (including relapses and worsening) of the insured, a family member, a person accompanying the replacement professionally or keeping his children during the trip.
b. Serious damage, theft in the premises of the insured.
c. Pregnancy complications.
d. Redundancy, getting a job or job transfer non discipline imposed by the employer.
e. Summons to appear before a court.
f. Removal of paid leave allowed before.
g. Cons-indications or after vaccination.
i. Theft of identity papers within 48 hours prior to departure.
j. Serious damage to the vehicle if it is necessary to get to the place to stay.
* The events are excluded:
a. forgetting vaccination.
c. mental illness or mental or depressive illness without hospitalization or hospitalization less than 3 days.
d. Abortion, in vitro fertilization and consequences, cosmetic treatment, cure.
e. General Exclusions:
* Suicide or attempted suicide.
* Force majeure render impossible the execution of the contract (riots, strikes, weather impediments ...).
* Accident due to a sport by the insured under an official competition.
V - ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE :
1. Arrival: the keys is between 17h and 19h.
2. Late arrivals: If you arrive late or outside the official opening hours, it is imperative to prevent the reception before 19:00 at +33 (0) 4 79 00 65 34. In case of a problem to find the keys to the apartment the tenant is not entitled to any compensation as such, and the responsibility of the Agency of the Alps shall in no event be held liable.
3. Upon arrival, the tenant agrees to pay the mandatory resort fee and any supplements. He will also bail.
4. Rent refers to the day of arrival to 17:00 the day of departure until 10:00. All late departure (after 10:00) may be charged additional day.
5. The state of play:
a. The inventory is performed at each arrival and departure of a tenant.
b. All complaints, comments and / or inconsistencies regarding the state of housing, inventory and cleanliness are required to be made by the tenant within 24 hours after taking possession of the keys.
6. Departure: housing must be vacated by 10 am at the latest.
VI - MISCELLENEOUS :
1. The apartment is rented for a maximum number of people stipulated in the contract. This number can not be exceeded under any circumstances. Babies as young children are considered full-fledged occupants as well as adults. In case of violation, a "pay on-occupation" will be required by indivisible period of one week. This allowance will be prorated per person on occupation-based tariff public housing and the week in question. This compensation may not be less than € 150 per person over-occupation.
2. In some homes, the presence of animals is not desired by the owners. If you want to take your pets, thank you prior to booking to ensure they are tolerated in the slot you have chosen.
3. The linen is not included in the rental (unless otherwise specified in the description). For hygiene reasons it is mandatory to use sheets.
VII - ELECTION OF DOMICILE :
Pout all disputes arising from the interpretation or implementation of the terms of this contract, the parties elect domicile at their respective addresses set forth below against or failing that, their respective headquarters.
VIII - PARTIAL INVALIDITY :
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not prevail nullity of the other provisions which remain in full force and effect. However, the parties may by mutual agreement agree to replace the invalid or stipulations.
IX - JURIDICTION :
Only French law is applicable.
The parties shall endeavor to resolve amicably any difficulties that may occur in the performance of this contract.
For all disputes arising from the interpretation or implementation of the terms of this contract, it is made of jurisdiction to the courts of the place where the leased property.