|The common mission of the management agent:
- call the annual general meeting and apply the decisions made by the joint owners respecting the co- ownership regulations and legislation;
- run the co-ownership (administration, accountancy);
- represent the co-owner's association.
Therefore the management agent needs to fill in the following tasks:
The management agent needs to supervise the respect of the rules and regulations of the co-ownership, update the administration (list of joint owners, maintenance logs...), prepare the general assemblies together with the board of directors and dispatch the convocations to the general assemblies and the minutes.
The administration service is the main contact for the joint owners and the co-owner's association.
The accountancy is done on site all year long.
For each co-ownership, this service supervises:
• a separate bank account, on behalf of the co-ownership in a local bank;
• an independant accountancy in respect of the "décret comptable du 27 mai 2004".
This allows a strict situation for each building and makes the interpretation of the accounts unmistakable.
The accounting documents of the co-ownership are at the disposal of all the joint owners (by appointment). Thereby all the joint owners can go in the offices of the management agent and obtain detailed explanations about their personal accounts and about the financial functioning of their building.
The accountancy is run by a specialised service and a qualified staff. If necessary, the management agent offers the services of a Public Accounting Firm to the management committee to support its mission.
• follow-up and recovery of legal arguments;
• handling eventual problems due to decennial guarantees;
• dealing with all "legal" situation in which a co-ownership might be in;
If necessary, the management agent can fall back on the services of legal practioners, lawyers, bailiffs or notaries for more complex matters.
• follow-up the works that have been voted for during the annual meeting;
• advise the joint owners about maintenance works, renovation or improvements foreseen to maintain and give value to the building.
If necessary, the management agent can be charged to respond to invitations to tenders, to follow-up file setting-up or supervise construction work.
Agence des Alpes also treats with professionnals for the maintenance of the buildings and can intervene in case of emergency. It disposes of a large network of qualified undertakers dans tous les domaines du bâtiment.
We are at your disposal for any further information.
Receive a management proposal for your co-ownership
Get to know the role of a management agent
Other requests / contact us
Your contact person:
Mme MARCE-CULLET Audrey
Place de la Mairie - 73440 ST MARTIN DE BELLEVILLE
Tel : +33(0)4 79 00 76 48 - Fax : +33(0)4 79 00 70 73
E-mail : email@example.com
You want information about our services and our services
Leave us your details !
Leave us your details !